Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX
Compact entry-level small business phone system Easy to use, reliable and feature-rich
Easy to use. Powerful in Production,
Built for Small Business
Yeastar S20 is a stand-alone PBX system with unrivalled range of features for business with less than 20 users. It’s built to be simple to use and powerful in production.
10 Concurrent Calls
Up to 4 FXS/FXO/BRI Ports
Up to 1 GSM/3G/4G Channel
20 VoIP Trunks
Yeastar S-Series Key Features
- Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
- Built-in call recording capability
- Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption (1.8-59.1 watt)
Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution
The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
Your Choice of Technologies and Features
With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
Telephone System without Risk
S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lighting protection.
Play Safe and Expect Reliability
With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combined with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.